If you want to learn to paddle, develop your skills, or just get out there on the water, FCAG will have something for you. The club was established in 1974 and has been growing ever since. We are based in the county of Fife, Scotland, and make use of swimming pools in Fife, and the Lochore Meadows water sports area.
We do not recommend membership for children under 10, as equipment generally does not fit younger kids, and pool sessions do not finish until 10pm.
Benefits of the club are
- Pool Training
- We meeton Tuesday evenings (except in summer). Sessions alternate between teaching/ practice and polo training.
- Loch Sessions
- In July and August we move to Lochore Meadows on Tuesday evenings. Training sessions are also run here at other times.
- Sea and River Trips
- These are run all year to different locations. Some of them are specific beginner trips for those who are starting to develop their skills.
- Canoe polo
- We currently have several teams competing over the winter months (usually indoors!).
- Coaches in the club provide training and assessment for the BCU star tests (a system currently under review) and two coaches also provide training and assessment for the Canoe Safety Test. The club supports those who want to go on to become coaches.
- The club has a range of equipment for use by members. This includes everything from boats to outdoor clothing and safety gear.
- Taster Sessions
- Introductory sessions are available for non-members. If you interested, get in touch via the contact page.